Thursday, January 19, 2006

ipod

My mom won an ipod over christmas and much to my surpise, unselfishly, gave it to me. I have really enjoyed it. It came to good use on the holidays. On the road from one state to the next Simon became a bit uncalm. We tried numerous things to calm him and he finally calmed down when we gave him the ipod to listen to <-
On a similar note. I have a student who claims they must listen to their ipod during class or they'll go "crazy." Crazy it'll be I guess Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Who's that bookworm in the backseat? What a nerd.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey scott how is it going? I feel liek I haven't talked to you guys in forever. I think I'm going to be there Sunday i hope everything is going well. I miss you guys!

Cathy

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home