Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sleet Day

Hey fellers
I've been looking for a job, everywhere. Anywhere that wants a middle school teacher I'm considering so let me know if you know something... Please :) I've made some decisions and battling with more...life is hard. I'm glad to have people that care about me, sometimes you never know how lucky you are to have family and friends that care about you until you really need some encouragement and affirmation. Hope everyone is well.

"Oh holy night, the stars are brightly shining, it is the night of our dear saviours birth."

4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Young scotters

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

I found a job. YAYE!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Psx boot cd Dell inspiron 4000 laptop endermologie cellulite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home