Sunday, January 01, 2006

Simon chilling on Christmas Vacation. Simon was the star all week...and he should be. He's so cute now, he's learning to talk and he's even saying "Uncle Scott" much to my pleasure. It sounds like oncoo got :)
Please keep me in your prayers this week especially. I start my first teaching job at Sachse High School. I'll have two 10th grade Geometry classes then in 6 weeks I'll have a normal schedule of 4 classes. I've been blessed to have a principal and staff that works a lot with me. They're going to have me watching another Geometry class on some mornings for teaching ideas and I have a couple of mentors to help with lesson planning and parent handouts. I am blessed but I know that to whom much is given much is required. Please pray for my personal obedience and stewardship. I love you guys, Scott Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Simon and I prayed for you this morning--your first day with students. He kept running around and saying 'uncoo got' but I think the Lord got the message.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cousin, just hope everything is well and I will be praying for you.

Troy

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home