Monday, August 08, 2005

Dairy Queen - Who'd a thunk


Last Sunday we had Simon's 1 year birthday party. I like this picture, particularly the way Chloe is staring down Simon. I still remember her as a baby and I can remember the day Jacob(in Hawaiian shirt)was born, just 3 hours short of my birthday...*Lisa* A true friend would have held on. I was telling Monica the other day that I don't like that Dairy Queen, but after going there Sunday I don't think I've ever been there or to any DQ so cool. (pardon the pun)(actually don't its genius). Why would I hold this prejudice? I think its racisim...maybe. doubtful. It was a great seeing people you haven't seen in "God knows when" day. Success Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

I just mailed them off...I'm great under pressure :)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Corey, Kelly, Alex, Blaize said...

Wish we could have been there! How fun!

Corey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home