Saturday, August 13, 2005

Because I want to


I'm sitting in the railay station, gotta ticket for my destination... ooooooooo, on a tour of one night stands, with my ticket and guitar in hand, every stop is neatly planned for a poet and his one man band. Hey. I am a rock is a more fitting song for my life right now. I've had a great week. I like to think I'm going home, a place of peace and consistency, I think school might just work for me. I have to get out of a habit of doubting what I'm thinking, I've learned, most people say dumb stuff. I had a really encouraging time with the faculty at the schools, it seems possible to actually teach. Confidence is really important, and some things things pop up either internally or externally that whack it. You can't really do anything you're proud of without it. THis blogger thing is usually a place of professionalism(for lack of better words) but why be professional(for lack of better words). You must be real, I keep being reminded of this. Monica, teachers, yea thats it, but anyhow, it rings true to me. One of things my teacher said was students will see where you're not being authentic and take all they can from you b/c of that. I don't know where this mindset comes from. I don't why I decided to write this. I don't know why . nevermind. hmmm, well, this is a strange post. a less inviting one next... later girls, andrew and corey  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

High court to hear blog suit; Smyrna councilman claims anonymous defamation
DOVER , A lawsuit seeking to identify anonymous posters to an Internet Web log will be decided in the Delaware Supreme Court, a case some say could set precedents for free speech online.
Great Stuff! Keep it coming!
I have a Credit Repair Information http://creditfixtip.com/blog. It pretty much covers Credit Repair Information related stuff.

Come visit if you get time :-)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

Keep the blog alive!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

loser! I don't need no spell check

 

Post a Comment

<< Home