Friday, March 18, 2005

TX,MS,LA

Hey everybody. Just got back from the evil city of New Orleans. It wasn't all evil though. We went to the World War II museum and it was awesome. I think we spent 3 or 4 hours there. I'm staying the next few days at my sisters house in Cleary Mississippi, just west of Florence Mississippi, which is just south of Jackson Mississippi, which is 7 hours east of Dallas Texas or 7 hours west of Atlanta Georgia. :)
I bought a new camera on vacation and have lots of pictures, to show you guys(and gals). I'm still having a hard time figuring out how it works, its complex:)
:) I'm going to see two movies today with Corey. I think. I'll fill you in laterz. KEEP IT REAL!

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

Hey Corey. Your computer rocks

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... hope you have fun in mississippi!!! well i'm in a hurry so i'll just talk to you later. bye!!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

This is me, just writing this to get signed in
Hope your doing well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home