Thursday, March 31, 2005

Life at midnight


The Mavs are making a strong push... I'm right behind em. Almost as if their not real and standing on little Body Solutions stands and I'm sticking my head next to my desk.But I'm right behind them, Dirk that is.
So today was interesting. Simon (featured as main person on coversationswithamy) waved at his uncle today. Oh yes, he waved... his first wave....ever! I am so cool.
His parents object and say he was putting his hand in the air...I'll leave that to the unbiased party. If you saw someone waving their hand back and forth at you wouldn't you wave back?

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

After looking at this post again I realize how funny I can sound sometimes...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

maybe it was a wave

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Hello World said...

Oh it was a wave alright! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home