Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello all. My life is grand! I got a good long email from Cathy Matheny, that made me feel special. My mentor teacher made me feel inadequate, which as a teacher I am right now. I got a call from ForneyISD which I feel way inadequate to do. I tried to get a job, and might go back to eht mavs, that makes me happy, but then makes me feel like I would be settling. Wednesday night church was great. Good job Connie:) I got to have quality time this week with people I haven't had it with. Good talks are important. Trust in God. His way always works. Later, for now I must go, be back soon.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott! It's Mary Hyskell. I was your sisters' friend in higschool. Anyway, thought I'd post cuz I've been reading your blog for a month now. My blog is on xanga - Check it out if you'd like: www.xanga.com/MaryMaryQC
It's good (and weird) to see you all grown up!!! Talk to ya later!
-Mary
P.S. Are you a teacher? If so, where?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

HEy Scott. You're in the next room. Can you bring me a glass of water?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home