Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Greatest Show on Earth

Hello. For all who want to come! what? It is the opportunity of a lifetime, you hear that, its the opportunity of a lifetime. Fill in the Blank, LIVE, ONLY $3 admission. It will be at Wesleyan Bible Church. Following the concert will be a free showing of The Passion. There may be food and drinks provided, just a plus. Everyone should come. Be there at 7:30. The greatest show on earth will start at 8:00. I will be there, Monica will be there, Holly will be there, will you? If you need more info call at 972-849-4032

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

Must be a local thing?

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

I see you share my interest in earn money home . Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home