Friday, July 15, 2005

Last Song


Tomorrow is my last day at Mardel. I was so excited when I first started working there, it was a dream job. But, in time, the people started making me anxious, and it became an average old job. This is my fault, I could have made things better with a lil attitude change. I'll really miss some of the people there... most of them actually, all of them in some ways. ...I'm too nice. Anyways, its late and I'd rather sleep than ponder on what to write. Make sure to visit me if you stop by. Ok I'll write somehtign interesting. afterall it is the name of my blog. I went for a walk tonight, a very good walk. I also went bike riding... I"m so active:) I think this inner circle of blogs we have is a possible great tool.. I think kitchens should be cleaned first...I don't like the way dogs smell...The word brr irritates me... My favorite memory at Mardel is the jokes on the intercom and the low budget chat room that Reagan, Janelle and I invented. See how random my mind is.. Goodnight to all.. or goodmorning Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home