Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mardel


Hello again. THings that happened today- Watched the U.S Open this morning.- Worked, worked worked*at work I saw Heather, Randy and Rusty's neice, but I didn't go talk to her and I felt guilty. sorry :(, I was busy though --I have a hard time talking to people I know at work* oh yes I ran into Freida Childers too and I think she was trying to hook me up with this lady she knows, and like earlier I have a hard time talking to people I know at work so I was all self concious about that for a while. * took my lunch break at Whataburger where I had a whataburger *We had a huge truck come in so that tells the story of my job *WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO WORK AT MARDEL, I WILL BE LEAVING IN APPROX 1 MONTH. - We had a party at Nicoles house*Learned how to play this card game.Katie was my partner so if you read this you can tell everyone what it was called for me, thx.* All the guys left to the Thomas'. Alan has a really cool garage. WE played darts and I kicked tail.- Just took Grant home, talked to Nicole on the way home, and I need to call Steven- I blogged and rogged (read blogs) Come visit me at Mardel tomorrow, I would love to see you guys but note the above mentioned, if I'm in a good mood I'll prob be better (good mood ='s not focusing too much on work) Later pals/palayes Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home