Sunday, June 19, 2005


Another day, another dollar... Work was pleasent today..yall should have visited. I got to see a movie with the Moni and Niki and this guy Ryan and Randy, not the randy everyone knows... No one seemed to like it too much, but I thought it was much better than Tim Burton productions. I was kind of surprised people weren't too hot on it, my coworkers loved it. I actually wasn't to engaged in the film so I can't judge it accurately... Randy has a great message, he has real patience ;) --we just got through talking about stuff in our lives when I'm sure he wanted to sleep. WE have church in the morning and I think I'm gonna go for a afternoon tee time b/f home group. I LOVE EVERYONE Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it was a tea time. j/k I shot a 106 again. bye

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

scott, the mountains are beautiful. glad to hear you hung out with Randy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home